Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Another book


Everything Changes by Jonathan Tropper is a book I finished reading a long time ago and just forgot to review. I picked up this book because I had enjoyed Tropper's other works of fiction filled with his humor. This one, not so much.


The story of Zack, as his life changes, is documented in this book. Its premise is that this book gives a guy's point of view of the complications of love. It's true. It does give you the guy's point of view of why he cheats and leads his fiance on. This aspect of the book was interesting. It wasn't just black and white where he was just a d*** who didn't care about the women around him. His cancer scare makes him human and easy to relate it.


This book was a little on the serious side. His "How to Talk to a Widower" which made me cry, ironically had more humor in it. I do recommend this author but not necessarily this book. So pick up his other works first and you'll enjoy his stance on life.
p.s. I didn't get the book cover. It makes it look like a menopausal book.

No comments: