Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I'M FREE!!!

I have completed my ePortfolio for the Masters in Library and Information Science degree from San Jose State University. I am so excited. I have free time now! Here are a list of things I will be doing with my free time:


  • Read.

  • Work on my garden.

  • Take up knitting again.

  • Participate in organizations and book clubs.

  • Read.

  • Exercise.

  • File away all of my school stuff and allowing my husband to use the office for his business. (Thanks for your patience sweety!)

  • Sort my closet and sending a lot of stuff to Goodwill.

  • Organizing the downstairs closet.

  • Finally measuring and ordering blinds for the office. (sorry, nosy neighbor.)

  • Possibly redecorating my bedroom.

  • READ!!

So please stand by for more reviews of books I will be completing soon.

LOS ANGELES TIMES FESTIVAL OF BOOKS

Don't miss out on the Los Angeles Times Festival of books being held on the UCLA campus on April 27th - 29th. The event is free, but parking is $8. It's a great opportunity to meet authors, book vendors and take part in discussions. They have tons of programs for children and new books featured. Click HERE for more information. Of course the Los Angeles County Library will have a booth, where I shall be working. Hope to see you there!

No comments: