Tuesday, January 17, 2006

BEING UNEMPLOYED

Time goes by so fast when you are unemployed. I go to bed at night thinking, "tomorrow will be more productive." Then, I wake up and want to sleep some more. But of course I am staying on track and walking about a mile everyday. I know it isn't much but it's more than I used to do. I come home with all the intentions of emptying out packed boxes, organizing the closet, organizing the kitchen cabinets, balancing my checkbook, studying or filing away old bills. But I always find something else to do. Like blogging. But at least I am doing my daily chores and laundry.

Vito is really growing on me. He is so cute right now and he loves his repti-hammock. I just hope he doesn't turn into one of those ugly iguanas. But so far so good. He is eating so much and his belly is growing quickly.

Oh my gosh. I am on hold for San Jose Cashier's office...and they are taking for ever!! They better not drop my courses. I hate being on hold.

No comments: