Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Politics

I am not going to post about my positions or which candidate I will be voting for in this election. But just to say that I am confused on who to vote for and don't know where to get concise information on both sides. As a reference librarian this is very frustrating. Can't there just be a place that I can read both candidates sides without all the mumbo-jumbo? Well I was browsing through this month's issue of "L.A. Youth" and they have just that. Sometimes we get caught up on all the information out there dealing with each candidate voting history, job experience and their personal life that we just can't find what we need. Not to mention all the bogus "debates". Here is a link to the online article which I found very useful. Maybe you will too:
http://www.layouth.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Issue&action=IssueArticle&aid=2364&nid=81

No comments: